Bosch Laser Glasses (57-GLASSES)
- The Bosch 57-GLASSES Red Laser Glasses. Improves visibility of laser beams under bright conditions or over distances.
- Great for use with either rotary or straight-line laser tools which project a visible red beam.
- One size fits most
- Improve the visibility of laser beams under bright conditions.
- Ready for use with either rotary or straight-line laser tools which project a visible red beam
Categories: Accessories for laser, Laser Tool
862 Prolaser® Cross Line Laser
- Vertical, horizontal and cross beams
- Indoor laser range 20m (65′)
- Accuracy: 0.2mm/m (0.0002″/”)
- Self-leveling range: ±3°
- Manual mode for angular layout/tilted marking
- Visual “out of level” warning
- 1/4″ tripod thread
- Rare earth magnets
- “Velcro” strap slant
- Hanging hole
KAPRO 383 Laser Measuring
- Measures area, distance and volume
- Indirect measuring using Pythagorean theorem
- 2 Measuring reference points
- Memory function
- LCD display
GR 500 MEASURING ROD
For all measurements of floor heights
- Robust, high-quality aluminium profile
- Extendible up to 5 m
- For use even under extreme conditions
GLL 30 G LINE LASER – ឡាស៊ែបន្ទាត់ភ្នែត 2 ពន្លឺបៃតង BOSCH
Simple and compact for bright environment
- Up to four times greater visibility due to green laser lines compare to red laser lines
- Palm size design due to T-lens technology
- Simple and ease-of-use due to one sliding switch operation
GOL 32 D OPTICAL LEVEL
Robust and reliable – ideal for outdoor use
- Ideal for outdoor use due to a robust housing with dust and splash protection (IP54)
- Fast aperture for a sharp image of the target
- Compensator lock for safe transport
GLM 50 C LASER MEASURE
Connected measuring at its best – the smart solution for measuring and documenting
- Quick and efficient data transfer and documentation due to Bluetooth® connectivity and Bosch MeasureOn App
- Broad range of functions includes stake-out function and 360° tilt sensor
- Easy handling with the simple user interface combined with an illuminated, rotating colour display
LR 7 BOSCH LASER RECEIVER
- Ability to detect green and red laser lines
- Large 8cm reception area for fast detection of laser line
- Alignment of the laser beam plane, visual (display and LEDs) and audible signals, for working in various lighting conditions
899 Prolaser® Electronic Rota-Line
- Horizontal or vertical 360° rotating beam.
- Electronic self-leveling range of ±5° in both X and Y planes.
- Manual leveling for marking slopes of up to ±5° in both X and Y planes.
- Five variable speeds (0 – 600 rpm).
- Six scan modes create visible laser line.
- Plumb Down and Plumb Up points.
- “Out of range” indicator.
- Rainproof casing.
- Freestanding or fits onto standard tripod (5/8″ thread).
- Includes: Shockproof case, laser detector and remote control, battery charger, Beamfinder glasses.
883G Prolaser® 3D All-Lines Green
- Three 360° green laser beams, including:
- Side vertical
- Forward vertical
- Indoor laser range: 30m (100′)
- Outdoor laser range: 70m (230′) with detector
- Accuracy: 0.2mm/m (0.0002″/”)
- Self-leveling up to ±2.5°
- Manual mode for tilted marking
- Pulse mode
- Tripod ready: 1/4″ and 5/8” thread
KAPRO 375 Laser Measuring K5 (50m)
- Indoor measuring distance of up to 70m (230′)
- Beamfinder™ flip cover helps you to clearly locate the laser dot on the intended target surface and protect the keypad
- Measures the shortest distance to target with Dynamic (continuous) measuring
- Measures area and volume
- Indirect measuring using Pythagoras (single & double)
- Choice of 3 reference points
- Advanced memory function
- Impact-resistant rubber over-mold
- Tripod-ready 1/4″ thread
GLL 5-50 X LINE LASER – ឡាស៊ែបន្ទាត់ភ្នែត 5 BOSCH
Better line visibility for increased work efficiency in everyday interior levelling jobs
- Greater Visibility – On front cross for better working performance
- Compact – Light and easy-to-carry
- Robust – Thanks to the highly sophisticated Bosch pendulum precision system (PPS) which further enhances tool protection and levelling accuracy